Friday, December 15, 2006

Welcome to our new blog site

Hello everyone and welcome to our new blog site.

We are about to embark on a very important mission:

Making Norwalk Aware of its Diversity.
I would personally like to say how impressed and inspired I am with everyone who has turned out to contribute their thoughts and ideas to this cause. We have all managed to set aside our views, differences and prejudice to come together to rally for a better and stronger Norwalk. I believe with the examples of perserverance, dedication and passion that this group exibits, we can turn our community into a shinning example of multi-cultured people living in harmony without hatred, bias and discrimination.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Alex:

Thank you for the Blog. I believe this is much needed. I have been in Norwalk for 30 years and I have never been more proud than now. Both the city and the people that shared their ideas at the diversity meeting really inspired me. It is great to know that I am not alone in this endeavor.


John M Gonzalez
Servicial

Rev. Lindsay E. Curtis said...

Yes thank you for this wonderful 21st century mode of communication. I believe as long as there is honest dialouge there is always room for progress. Thanks Alex!

Anonymous said...

Alex

I wonder if we can get the "diversity" ball rolling by asking each of the organizations which sent representatives to Diversity Day to form a Diversity Committee, discuss their issues among themselves, and in 6-12 months have representatives from each committee meet and discuss plans of action that can be taken.

I would be willing to serve on, but not chair such a steering committee to get the proverbial ball rolling.

Chuck Stabinsky

Anonymous said...

yes.. funny text

Anonymous said...

итак: благодарю.. а82ч

Anonymous said...

Hi LOMMPL